Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting back to blogging.

I love to blog. Despite the craziness of my life, writing has always helped to ground me... that and a good glass of red wine!

I'm a busy wife and mother of four. I get a little crazy at times... okay, a lot crazy, but and I'm learning more and more through the years who I am inside and aspiring to better myself for my kids and everyone else who has to put up with me. I don't use disposable diapers, but I've got a compost. I just started buying anitbiotic-free milk and organic veggies, but I still use my van to drive the kids to school on a cold day. I'm not perfect, but I struggle with wanting to be. I'm growing, learning, and struggling with something everyday.

This blog is about my life observations and my journey to becoming... a little bit crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment